80% of companies never fully recover from fire damage. Our systems can prevent your business from becoming part of this statistic.
|Providing Security For Over 30yrs|
|We Are Available 24/7|
|Quality Recognised Equipment Guarantee|
Providing Security For Over 30yrs
We Are Available 24/7
Quality Recognised Equipment Guarantee
Fire & Life Systems
Could your business survive a fire? It’s a devastating event that many companies never fully recover from.
We don’t want you to run the risk of suffering a serious fire and the loss of your business. Fire Safety Legislation is constantly changing, so keeping up-to-date can be an arduous task when you’re busy running your company. But don’t worry! If you’re uncertain about whether your business is in tip-top condition as regards Fire Prevention and Detection, take action now and give us a call.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable team are continually monitoring regulation reform and are here to help you, and you business. So don’t delay in securing peace-of-mind.
We can advise and quote on many aspects, including the following –
- Risk Assessment – written procedures, instructions, signage, certification, responsible person appointment
- Fire Detection Systems – Conventional/Non-Addressable (Entry level for small business), Addressable (hotels, offices, factories)
- Remote Monitoring – Alarm receiving Centres, Keyholder/Fire Service response
- Types of Detection – Break Glass Units, Optical Smoke Detectors, Ionisation Detectors, Heat Detectors, Multi-sensors, CO2 detectors, Beam Detectors, Flame Detectors and more.
- Warnings & Means of Alert – sounders, strobes, vibrating devices & assistive technology (under the Disability Discrimination Act for the hearing and sight impaired)
- Alarm System Category – Fire Alarm/System standards, suitability, risk assessment
- Handover & Certification – Correct operational procedure, testing, certification, log book completion, manuals, zone legends
- Maintenance – important tests and checks, call-out facility, breakdowns, warranty
A fire can destroy your business in seconds! A fully integrated system will help safeguard your company, so take a look at how you can combine your fire detection equipment with an Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV system for a total solution.